The Tree House early Childhood Centre is an architecturally designed, purpose built early learning centre catering for 90 children from birth to school age.
We are open from 7.00am to 6.30pm, conveniently located at 2 Brett st Revesby, close to the shopping centre and public transport.
We have created an environment which has your individual children as our top priority. We aim to stimulate each child's natural desire to learn and offer quality care and education, which will foster the holistic development of your child. Our programs provide positive experiences and interactions. We provide a stimulating environment and experience which will enable your child to grow physically, emotionally, intellectually and socially, through a balance of structured play, exploration learning and group participation.
Children at The Tree House Early Childhood Centre will experience:
• Care from dedicated staff in a positive and supportive environment
• Activities to stimulate the imagination, including story time, music and movement
• Group activities that develop social skills, independence and
• A full range of activities that encourage curiosity and exploration
• A School Readiness Program to support the transition from preschool to school
• A program of age appropriate activities that can be tailored for each individual child
• A child/staff ratio to permit each child the individual attention they require
• Active play and equipment for gross motor skills development
• A learning program that develops cognitive and perceptual skills
• All meals and beverages (full morning tea, hot lunch and afternoon tea)
• All bedding and linen
|Jeans for Genes Day
Friday 3 August 2012
On Friday the 3rd August the Tree House was awash in denim as we supported Jeans for Genes Day in its stance against childhood diseases such as cancer, epilepsy and blindness.
|Tree House 3rd Birthday
Friday 20 July 2012
On Friday 20th July the Tree House celebrated its 3rd birthday! The staff and children celebrated with a pyjama party and participated in some fun party games. The rooms were beautifully decorated with balloons, birthday banners and all things glitter. After the morning's events the whole centre gathered in the front yard to sing "Happy Birthday" and share a picnic lunch. Once our healthy lunch was eaten it was time for the
Monday 16 July 2012
HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY OLIVIER!
|Red Nose Day
Friday 20 July 2012
Today in celebration of a wonderful cause 'Red Nose Day' The Tree House was covered in red, children staff and activities alike. Red Nose Day, held annually on the last Friday in June, is the major fundraiser for SIDS and Kids. Funds raised through Red Nose Day activities assist SIDS and Kids in providing vital services and programs to the Australian community. SIDS and Kids is dedicated to saving the lives of babies and...
|Click here to our previous events|